pinepad.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the program adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products.
Our prices are all-inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charge for a shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91 63804 43645 emails us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Cancellation by the Customer:
If unfortunately, you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at +91 63804 43645 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate if you inform us as soon as possible in case you do not want an order so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been dispatched, we will refund the entire amount (in case of pre-paid order).
- If you cancel your order after your product has been dispatched, we will refund the amount minus shipping charges (in case of pre-paid order).
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the product delivered then he/she needs to mail us at +91 63804 43645 or email@example.com within 3 days from the date of receiving the parcel. We have two options for processing such returns:-
- Store Credit – We provide a Credit note/Discount Code of the same value as the product which is valid for 3 months for your next purchase i.e. customer can buy any other product available on the website against that store credit code within 3 months. Store Credit will be issued only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
- Bank Refund – We refund the amount minus Rs. 200/-(adjusted towards shipping & COD charges) in your bank account within 10 to 15 working days.
If the return is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the product or reimburse the full invoice value as per customer demand. Refund process (if customer requests for refund) will start only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
In both the cases, reverse pick-up is not available and you need to send back to us from courier service nearest to you. Post receipt of the return package, we will proceed to inspect the same. Once approved as an eligible return, we will issue your refund or store credit (as the case may be) of the appropriate amount within 10 days. If however the return is found not eligible for a refund, we will courier the same back to you. In either scenario, your return issue will be closed within 10 days of our receiving of the return package from you.
pinepad.in is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
pinepad.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 09/09/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to No. 2 Lakshmi Street, Pari Nagar, Anakaputhur, Chennai 600070.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
No. 2 Lakshmi Street, Pari Nagar, Anakaputhur, Chennai 600070
Mobile: +91 63804 43645